Todays very complex wirless system requires smart sensors to measure the power. The Bird Statistical Power Sensor is a very easy that uses statistical sampling techniques. See the enclosed video for more information.
TIME DOMAIN MODE
- Detailed breakdown of a single or multiple pulses.
- Includes a wide range of IEEE pulse parameters.
- Markers allows user to focus on particular portions of the signal for analysis.
AVERAGE POWER MODE
- Extremely accurate true average power measurements
- True Average measurement of Forward and Reflected power
- All related reflection calculations. } Peak Power measurement
- Burst Measurement of Pulse Power
- Analytical results of Signal of Interest using CCDF parameters
- Isolate and identify specific breakpoints with the use of markers