ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast) is part of a transformation of air traffic control practices that uses GPS, satellite and computer processing capabilities to gradually end the dependence on radar that has been a cornerstone of aviation for decades.
- Increased safety and efficiency
- More accurate aircraft position assessments for pilots
- Awareness of traffic at low altitudes or on the ground
- Enhanced flight data and information
- Improved navigation and fuel efficiency
Sign up for our newsletter to be regularly informed about news from measurement technology