The identiFINDER R425 from FLIR is the of the most deployed and next generation handheld radionuclide identification device (RID). It offers 360-degree coverage so you can locate and measure radioactive sources with confidence. With the familiar Flir identiFINDER 3-button control user interface , you can operate the R425 handheld radiation detector quickly, take command of any situation and communicate results into the „safe“ areas. When other systems fail in extremely high gamma fields, the identiFINDER R425 from FLIR provides accuracy and remains completely operational. The Flir identiFINDER R425 goes the distance with balanced design, flexible power management, unparalleled ruggedness, and usability. The identiFINDER R425 provides a balance of size, weight, and performance for the detection of radiation in a variety of missions including surveying, emergency response, and environmental monitoring
- Higher confidence in the rock-solid identification algorithm with a 75% larger detector that’s 15% lighter than previous generation. New cubic design allows for high performance in all directions
- 2X Neutron sensitivity.
- Detect radiological threats from farther away, behind heavier shielding.
- Remote viewing, operation, and reachback via Bluetooth or USB-C
- Sourceless gain stabilization.
- Injection molded housing with overmold; rating IP67. Unparalleled ruggedness. Easier to decon.
- 12+ hours of battery operation. Batteries don’t self-discharge like with NiMH batteries.
- Clearly see the display in all lighting conditions including with polarized sunglasses.
IdentiFINDER R425 Flir
IdentiFINDER R425 Flir in use
Wir beraten Sie gerne. Rufen Sie uns an oder senden Sie uns das Formular mit Ihrer Anfrage zu.