The FLIR MUVE C360 is a unmanned aerial system (UAS) with a completely multi-gas detector. It provides real-time continuous monitoring of chemical hazards while on the move. The 8-channels sensor block includes a photoionization detector (PID), Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) detector, and five other electrochemical sensors.
The Flir MUVE C360 sensor block is mounts fast on the UAS ready for immediate start. The system includes a FLIR calibration station, so the operator can easily connect for routine sensor verification. Sensor readouts may be prioritized based on alarm conditions. All values are displayed real-time through the pilot’s user interface. The MUVE C360 is a time-saving and must-have for CBRNE emergency responders, industrial safety officers, and environmental monitoring experts.
Integrated multi-gas detector for UAS
- The Flir Move C360 allows to assess the scene from a safe distance (no risk for you team)
- The Move C360 significantly reduces the time to action – it s up on air in almost no time
- The Move C360 allows for fully integrated situational awareness – you will get a overview of the scene in no time
MUVE C360 Flir
- 8-Channel sensor block for PID + LEL + O2 + CL2 + NO2 + H2S + CO + SO2
- User replaceable sensing cells
- 90 seconds cold start
- Real-time, standoff detection
- Continuous monitoring of the scene
- Includes a Calibration Station to perform routine bumb checks and periodic calibration
- The UAS drone may be equipped with cameras (infrared and visual) – the infrared cameras will see trough the smoke
How it's controlled
MUVE C360 Flir
Wir beraten Sie gerne. Rufen Sie uns an oder senden Sie uns das Formular mit Ihrer Anfrage zu.