Avionics | Troubleshooting
What is the TP10-A429?
It is a small and compact Arinc 429 reader that can be used in any aircraft for troubleshooting or planned maintenance and functional testing. The TP10-A429 is an out-of-the-box device, it includes full Arinc 429 decoding instead of binary values to be encoded and decoded. It has a user-friendly interface that helps the engineer/technician in their daily work.
- It is a powerful Arinc 429 reader in a compact, small and ergonomic package.
- It is user-friendly and very easy to use and provides all A429 decoded information
- Useful for troubleshooting and scheduled maintenance as well as functional testing
- Monitor and simulate up to 256 labels in real time
- 1 Tx and 1 Rx ARINC429 channels
- Data logging for unit monitoring and troubleshooting
- All in one unit, no need for external devices or power supply (internal lithium-ion battery is used)
We are happy to help. Call us or fill in the form and we will come back to you.