Avionics | Troubleshooting
Was ist der TP10-A429?
What is the TP10-A429?
It is a small and compact Arinc 429 reader that can be used in any aircraft for troubleshooting or planned maintenance and functional testing. The TP10-A429 is an out-of-the-box device, it includes full Arinc 429 decoding instead of binary values to be encoded and decoded. It has a user-friendly interface that helps the engineer/technician in their daily work.
Why should you buy TP10-A429?
- It is a powerful Arinc 429 reader in a compact, small and ergonomic package.
- It is user-friendly and very easy to use and provides all A429 decoded information
- Useful for troubleshooting and scheduled maintenance as well as functional testing
- Monitor and simulate up to 256 labels in real time
- 1 Tx and 1 Rx ARINC429 channels
- Data logging for unit monitoring and troubleshooting
- All in one unit, no need for external devices or power supply (internal lithium-ion battery is used)
Are you interested in this product?
We are happy to help. Call us or fill in the form and we will come back to you.
This could also be of interest to you
TC50-ETool Avionics | Troubleshooting All in One Troubleshooting Portable ToolWhat is the TC50-ETool? It is an all-in-one portable…